Is a loaf of bread production, specially designed for optimal heat distribution on dough flakes.
Description of House of Fire:
- Equipped with metal rounds, the dough rolls from the final ferment to the firehouse.
- A fire engine is installed on the firehouse, which operates a number of fuel systems.
- Indoor thermal distribution using a stone chamber specially designed to withstand high temperatures.
- Flatteners are fixed on the belt to toast the dough flakes.
- The baguette is transported from the oven to the cooling path by a special metal path.
Special specifications :
- The oven is well insulated using a glass insulator with a thickness of / 40 / cm from both sides.
- The firehouse cover is made of stainless steel.
- The internal firehouse is made of high-quality materials and stones that bear heat up to /1000/ ° C.
- The iron track is specially manufactured to withstand high temperatures.
- The firehouse is made of heat-resistant steel.
- The burner works on gas and diesel,either manufactured by a German brand “FLAM” and or manufactured by an Italian brand “BALTUR”.
- The oven is manufactured by a Turkish industrial engine with a German concession.
- It features Speed control, operation and stop by electronic control panel.
- All the electrical and mechanical components are marked with European quality mark.