Designed to cut the dough into equal parts at regular intervals and then transfer it to the initial fermenter.
dough cutter Description:
- Equipped with a stainless-steel dough basin.
- Operated with pneumatic system.
- The dough basin is equipped with stainless-steel blades to move the dough and discharge it from the air.
- The dough basin is designed to be easy to open and close for easy cleaning of the cutter.
- Nozzle to exit the dough section with an easy-to-change loop to obtain different diameters of dough.
- Equipped with aluminum rods.
- Equipped with light sensors to control dough weight.
- The cutter is fitted with knives dedicated to cutting the dough.
- The cylinder is equipped with a flour spray.
- The dough is transported on a Conveyor belt to the initial ferment.
- The dough exit nozzle is made of polyamide.
- Cutlery knives made of stainless steel.
- Aerial pistons German industry brand “FESTO”.
- Optical sensors German industry “SICK”.
- The dough conveyor belts are made of Felt to prevent dough sticking during transport.
- Equipped with three Turkish industrial engines with a German concession.
- It features Speed control, operation and stop by electronic control panel.
- All the electrical and mechanical components are marked with European quality mark.