Its function is to ferment dough chips after arrival from the chip and for a specified period of time and deliver them to the firehouse for baking.
Description of final fermentation:
- Consisting of several layers of conveyor belts.
- It is equipped with transparent doors mounted on aluminum rails and closed from the top.
- The walkway is equipped with mules to facilitate the transfer of dough from one layer to another.
- Fermentation time can be controlled from / 6-20 / minutes as needed.
- Made of alimentary felt.
- The final fermentation doors are made of fiberglass.
- The measurements of the soil are changed to suit the available space and the required productivity.
- It features Heat and humidity control system through openings and fans used on request.
- It features Speed control, operation and stop by electronic control panel.
- All the electrical and mechanical components are marked with European quality mark.