Cool the loaves of bread that mature and leave the house of fire to the point of packaging.
Description of cooling belts:
- After the loaf is removed from the oven, it is transported on a conveyor made of special plastic material.
- The belts are formed in multiple shapes straight and circular until the bag is delivered to the packing room.
- These plastic belts are mounted on bases and a friction-resistant metal housing.
- The belts can be installed in the ground or suspended in the ceilings according to the available space.
- Plastic cooling belts bear friction and hot bread loafs.
- They are equipped with Turkish engine engines with a German concession.
- It features Speed control, operation and stop by electronic control panel.
- All the electrical and mechanical components are marked with European quality mark.