Its mission is to turn the fermented dough balls into flat and equal circular chips in three stages:
- Primary stage:
– Crack the dough with a hard chrome-plated cylinder.
– The dough balls are transferred from the initial ferment to the chip by a special process.
– The cylinder in the chip is equipped with flour grinders.
- Baking Transfer Phase:
– The baguette is transferred from the initial stage of toasting to the final stage of toasting by a belt.
– The loaf is pushed to the final toasting stage with cushions made of alimentary chromium.
- The final stage:
– Complete the process of toasting and the dough is converted from oval shape to circular shape
– The dough is toasted by a hard chrome-plated cylinder.
- This machine is designed with advanced technology to control the thickness of the bag and its rotational accuracy.
- The aerial pistons are German industry branded “FESTO”.
- The optical sensors are German industry branded “SICK”.
- The dough conveyor belts are made of Felt to prevent dough sticking during transport.
- The machines are equipped with Turkish engine engines with a German concession.
- It features Speed control, operation and stop by electronic control panel.
- All the electrical and mechanical components are marked with European quality mark.